Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a picture of my holiday

Well...just as I thought my fear of blog failure became a reality.  I can't use the excuse of being too busy because that really hasn't been the case.  I guess I just haven't made the time.  Bummer....  Lots of fun things have been happening though!  I could probably write 12 individual blogs for all of them but I will tie it in to one brief one with pictures:) ENJOY~ haha

First it was my birthday and I finally got a new camera!  It's really fun- and I secretly want to become a photographer so if you have any tips you can comment :)

  Lets see... I finished up school (for the semester)- Praise God!  I don't think there is a much better feeling that knowing that you don't have school hanging over your head constnatly. 


Last Thursday night I celebrated Christmas with my bible study with a lovely dinner and Christmas Ornament exchange!  We ate at Saul Good...Breakfast for dinner--i think i have craved it every day since.  no lie! 


yes- we are secretly gangsters.  LOVE YOU GIRLS!

BABY SILAS:
 After finishing the semester in Lexington I finally made the move back up to NKY for the holiday! yay!
Saturday night Donielle and I spent the night with the greatest little bundle of joy while Micah and Angie went to a wedding.  He was so fun!  Donielle and I fought over who would hold him because we all know that she is a baby hogger.  Anyway-while we watched him we might have had a photo shoot with my new camera...
precious :) ....you know u wanna hold him. He is the best cuddler- ever.


PHOTOSHOOT with ALLISON

Another real cute kid-went to visit one of my really super close family friends and her kids.   Her daughter Allison is absolutely hilarous.  We swapped gifts....and then had a photo shoot (duh!) She watches Hannah Montanna and has clearly learned a lot....
...If for some strange reason I don't become a teacher I think i would like to take pictures of kids all day.  It's the best.


Side note: Prior to this visit with my little friend I attended a weight lifting class with my mom at her gym called "Power".  IT WAS AWFUL three days later and my arms still hurt to touch.  It hurts to brush my teeth.  Not good. My mom whooped my butt.


HILLARY'S:
Last night was a fun little ladies night thanks to Hillary :) She had us at her house for a nice little Christmas gathering.  Her new house is so cute :) We had a delicous warm bowl of potatoe soup and salad and hung out witha few old friends..and I might have tried to convince her to start a blog. awe (check out those self timer skills.) 



HOME SWEET HOME!
I just love the holidays and I am so thankful to be home with friends and family :) yay!


....my favorite place to sit at home :) right by the fire. 


ENJOY THE HOLIDAY

Shann

1 comment:

  1. Yay Shannon I'm so glad you have a blog, now I can read about what is going on in your life. I miss you soo much!! <3

    ReplyDelete