Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I guess I'm ready...

Well...I've been contemplating for a few days now. But the decision has been made. I guess I am officially a blogger. I am feeling quite frustrated already as I attempt to learn how this whole blogging thing works.
Allow me to be completely honest...I made fun of my good friend Carli when she started her blog- then I got jealous. I still don't have a cool name for my blog- but Carli says it will come...I'm waiting. I feel excited about this new "electronic journal". I will get to write about all of the random, funny, exciting and average things about my life. I am also slightly fearful of abandoning my blog. Hopefully I will have enough fun writing that this will become a habit...sort of like brushing my teeth? No? well...LET THE BLOGGING BEGIN!

6 comments:

  1. yayyy for blogs! I'm glad you've finally seen the light and joined the blogging world :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'M SOOOOOO EXCITED! I will read.

    I was afraid of blog failure but I'm still going strong. Can't wait to see all that you will share with us!

    <3 you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brushing your teeth is not a habit?

    ReplyDelete
  4. shan...i feel excited that we are doing this.

    ps-i like the name you finally settled on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shannon,
    Congrats! You're off to a great start. Dancing In Grace already looks & feels like a wonderful place to land.
    So happy to find another bloggy friend in Lexington! I've added you to my list!
    Pssst...it's addicting, good luck and have fun.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. YESSSS! I love that you are blogging! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete