Friday, December 11, 2009

the soft ones...

     I just thought of something rather random.  Okay...it's extremley random.  It's about mints.  Wintergreen Life Saver mints to be exact.  I love them!  They are so delicious...you can smell them right when you open the bag.  I don't really treat them as mints...more like hmm...potato chips eating one right after the other. 
     But there is one thing about eating these little cirlces of minty whiteness that I love... the soft ones!  Call me crazy but there are always a few in every bag.  They're rare but make me so happy!  It's like opening a gift on Christmas! I have no other descriptions for these rare friends besides..... soft. thats it.  I wonder if they are stale- I can't figure out what makes them softer- I've always wondered!
     I wish that you could buy a bag of the soft ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment